The candidate should possess the degree of MBBS from a university recognized by MCI/NMC. The candidate should complete his/her internship of one year on or before the year ends. They may apply through online application system at website https://nbe.edu.in
Direct Admission in MD MS 2023
Hello Doctor, are you getting confused regarding your NEET score and chances of allotment !! If so then we are here to provide guidance that will secure a seat of your preferred branch and institution and also enlighten you with the procedures with which direct admission in MD MS across India seems to be possible. Now, you would like to know what direct admission in PG Medical is all about !! So here in short, if we have to elaborate on the procedures, we need to state that our experience of more than 15 years helps us to generate a database of vacant seats and their allotment timings which we use for our students at the time of direct admission in MD MS through management quota in the Mop Up round.
The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (PG) is for the aspirants who what to pursue Masters’ in medical studies after their undergraduate. NEET PG 2023 counselling will be conducted in an online mode at mcc.nic.in and through state counselling. A total of 6,102 colleges and 649 hospitals offering 9953 MD, 10821 MS, 1979 PG Diploma, and 1338 DNB CET seats will be offered through the NEET PG counselling 2023. Candidates must qualify the NEET PG exam conducted by NBE.
NEET PG exam dates 2023
|Release of Information brochure at nbe.edu.in||January 7, 2023|
|NEET PG 2023 registration date||January 7 (3 pm) to January 27, 2023 (11:55 pm)|
|Re-opening of NEET PG 2023 application form||February 9 to 12, 2023|
|Edit window opens||February 15, 2023|
|Final correction window||February 18 to 20, 2023|
|NEET PG admit card 2023 release date||February 27, 2023|
|NEET PG 2023 exam date||March 5, 2023|
|NEET PG 2023 result date||By March 31, 2023|
|Release of Rank Card||To be announced|
|Release of Merit List for AIQ 50% seats||To be announced|
|Counselling commencement date||To be announced|
MD MS Admission through management quota
yes md/ms admission through management quota is possible, we have good connections with college and more then 15 years of experience. if you are just qualified in neet then we will help you to get any specialisation in pg through management quota.
Private colleges in NEET PG
- Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, New Delhi
- Rajarajeswari Medical College & Hospital, Bangalore
- Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore
- Sri Devaraj URS Medical College, Kolar
- Mahadevappa Rampure Medical College, Kalaburagi, Gulbarga
- Sri Siddhartha Medical College, Tumkur
- Shri B M Patil Medical College, Hospital & Research Centre, Vijayapura(Bijapur)
- Father Mullers Medical College, Mangalore
- Kasturba Medical College, Manipal
- Yenepoya Medical College, Mangalore
- Johns Medical College, Bangalore
- M S Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore
- Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum
- Kempegowda Institute of Medical Sciences, Bangalore
- Adichunchanagiri Institute of Medical Sciences Bellur
- JJM Medical College, Davangere
- Al-Ameen Medical College,Bijapur
- Dr BR Ambedkar Medical College, Bangalore
- JSS Medical College, Mysore
- K S Hegde Medical Academy, Mangalore
- Nijalingappa Medical College & HSK Hospital & Research Centre, Bagalkot
- SDM College of Medical Sciences & Hospital, Sattur, Dharwad
- Akash Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Devanhalli, Bangalore, Karnataka
- Shridevi Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Hospital, Tumkur
- The Oxford Medical College, Hospital & Research Centre, Bangalore
- Srinivas Institute of Medical Research Centre, Srinivasnagar, mangalore
- BGS Global Institute of Medical Sciences, Bangalore
- Basaveswara Medical College and Hospital, Chitradurga
- K V G Medical College, Sullia
- Sapthagiri Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Bangalore
- Khaja Bandanawaz University – Faculty of Medical Sciences, Gulbarga
- S S Institute of Medical Sciences& Research Centre, Davangere
- A J Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Mangalore
- Vydehi Institute Of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Bangalore
- Navodaya Medical College, Raichur
- MVJ Medical College and Research Hospital, Bangalore
We offer best package for NEET PG admission 2023. Get sure seat in Top medical college for MD MS. Lowest Fees. Free Admission Counseling.
For more information you can visit my new page
for direct MD and MS admission through management quota call +919916439069
NEET PG Eligibility Criteria 2023
The candidates must have the original certificate of completion of internship and should present the same at the time of the counseling / admission in the allotted medical college/institute.
The candidates must present a documentary proof of registration certificate issued by NMC/State Medical Counselling on the day of examination and at the time of the advisory / admission.
Candidates who have received the minimum NEET PG 2023 percent will be considered qualified. The result of NEET 2023 mentions the registration number, the scores obtained (of 800), and the rank of the whole India (AIR) and the status of the qualification. The NEET PG limit for the general category is 50 percent, while for SC/ST/OBC candidates it is 40 percent. While the NEET PG cut-off scores corresponding to the percentile will be announced along with the result.
1. What is the exam date for NEET PG 2023?
NEET PG 2023 new exam date is………… The NEET PG exam time is………..
2. Who released the NEET PG 2023 important dates?
National Board of Examinations (NBE) has the authority to release the NEET PG 2023 important dates.
3. When will authorities release the NEET PG 2023 application form?
Application form and results are to be released soon in its official website https://nbe.edu.in.
4. Where to apply?
Interested Candidate can visit the official website http://nbe.edu.in/ to apply.
4. What do you mean by direct admission in MD MS?
There is definitely a way out to get direct admission into PG at a private medical College. We can help you with any of the best medical colleges with the best advice. The centralised government. private colleges and universities have seats under management quota. All students are required to do is take the NEET exam and score with passing grades.
We have a good tie-up with top medical colleges across the country. You can be helped with a better college with a better deal. There shall be full transparency and a straight process throughout the final admission. For confirming Medical PG Admission 2022 you can rely on us.
6. What will be the application fees for neet pg?
The application fees for general /reserved category is Rs. 3750 and for reserved /SC/ST/OBC is Rs. 2750
* FEES MAY DIFFER please visit the official website often for the official announcement.