Direct admission in MS Surgery
Masters in Surgery, also commonly known as MS, is another preferred course by most MBBS students. This course gives you detailed knowledge related to surgery. This course is created to provide doctors with detailed knowledge of surgical skills to give them the validity that they can perform major and minor surgeries on the human body. This course also focuses on giving the experience to the doctors by teaching them and giving them the chance of studying the structure of the human body.
Candidates who wish to take direct admission in MS degree programs must qualify for the NEET-PG examination. In India, the scores of NEET PG are usually accepted for admission to MS programs.
The duration of MS course in India is three years.
A student must have completed MBBS and a 1-year rotational internship before applying to the General Surgery program; students who are finishing their internship can also apply, but the internship must be complete before the academic year begins. Applicants should have their MBBS degree registered with MCI or State Medical Councils.
In most government medical colleges and top private medical colleges, the NEET-CUTOFF score for MS General Surgery is quite high, but the student can also opt to take direct admission in MS General Surgery in some private medical colleges and deemed universities with high tuition fees under management quotas or NRI quotas.
This course also features a vast scope, since the medical profession is seen as one of the most respectable careers in the world. A General Surgery graduate can easily get a job in a private or government hospital with a good salary in hand.
With our 20 years of experience in medical counseling and admission. We can provide you with exact knowledge and guidance for MD/MS admission through the management quota.
Founded in 2002, we specialize in assisting students in getting admitted to the colleges and universities of their choice on a reasonable budget in India.
Find out more about Direct Admission in pediatrics on this page
Karnataka’s top colleges offering direct admission to MS Surgery:
- Kanachur Institute of Medical Sciences, Mangalore
- JSS Medical College, Mysore
- Sri Devaraj URS Medical College, Kolar
- JJM Medical College, Davangere
- Mahadevappa Rampure Medical College, Kalaburagi, Gulbarga
- M S Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore
- Kasturba Medical College, Manipal
- Kempegowda Institute of Medical Sciences, Bangalore
- K S Hegde Medical Academy, Mangalore
- Al-Ameen Medical College,Bijapur
- Dr BR Ambedkar Medical College, Bangalore
- Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore
- Adichunchanagiri Institute of Medical Sciences Bellur
- Shri B M Patil Medical College, Hospital & Research Centre, Vijayapura(Bijapur
- Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum
- Rajarajeswari Medical College & Hospital, Bangalore
- Yenepoya Medical College, Mangalore
- Father Mullers Medical College, Mangalore
- Johns Medical College, Bangalore
- Sri Siddhartha Medical College, Tumkur
- The Oxford Medical College, Hospital & Research Centre, Bangalore
- Shridevi Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Hospital, Tumkur
- Srinivas Institute of Medical Research Centre, Srinivasnagar, mangalore
- BGS Global Institute of Medical Sciences, Bangalore
- Basaveswara Medical College and Hospital, Chitradurga
- Sapthagiri Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Bangalore
- Khaja Bandanawaz University – Faculty of Medical Sciences, Gulbarga
- S S Institute of Medical Sciences& Research Centre, Davangere
- SDM College of Medical Sciences & Hospital, Sattur, Dharwad
- Nijalingappa Medical College & HSK Hospital & Research Centre, Bagalkot
- K V G Medical College, Sullia
- Vydehi Institute Of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Bangalore
- Navodaya Medical College, Raichur
- A J Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Mangalore
- MVJ Medical College and Research Hospital, Bangalore