Direct admission in dermatology
Candidates can enroll for direct admission in MD (Dermatology) program to become a dermatologist by passing the NEET PG exam.
Dermatologists specialize in treating skin, hair, nails, and internal tissues of the mouth, nose, and eyelids. Over 3,000 types of skin diseases are diagnosed and treated by dermatologists.
Direct Admission in MD/MS course is legal and possible – the only thing required is to pass the NEET-PG exam.
MD-Dermatology is a 3-year post-graduation course
In order to qualify for the MD (Dermatology) course, candidates must take the NEET-PG exam administered by the NBE (National Board of Examination).
The MD-Dermatology degree provides a high salary, and students can become Professors, Consultants, Associate Professors, Medical Representatives, Skin Specialists, etc.
Direct admission to MD Dermatology is possible through management quota seats. To apply under the management quota, candidates must contact the respective authority. Through the management quota, you can only get direct admission to MD Dermatology with a professional admission counselor.
Our experts will guide you through the admission process under the management quota without hassles
Karnataka’s top colleges offering direct admission to Dermatology:
- Kanachur Institute of Medical Sciences, Mangalore
- JSS Medical College, Mysore
- Sri Devaraj URS Medical College, Kolar
- JJM Medical College, Davangere
- Mahadevappa Rampure Medical College, Kalaburagi, Gulbarga
- M S Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore
- Kasturba Medical College, Manipal
- Kempegowda Institute of Medical Sciences, Bangalore
- K S Hegde Medical Academy, Mangalore
- Al-Ameen Medical College,Bijapur
- Dr BR Ambedkar Medical College, Bangalore
- Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore
- Adichunchanagiri Institute of Medical Sciences Bellur
- Shri B M Patil Medical College, Hospital & Research Centre, Vijayapura(Bijapur
- Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum
- Rajarajeswari Medical College & Hospital, Bangalore
- Yenepoya Medical College, Mangalore
- Father Mullers Medical College, Mangalore
- Johns Medical College, Bangalore
- Sri Siddhartha Medical College, Tumkur
- The Oxford Medical College, Hospital & Research Centre, Bangalore
- Shridevi Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Hospital, Tumkur
- Srinivas Institute of Medical Research Centre, Srinivasnagar, mangalore
- BGS Global Institute of Medical Sciences, Bangalore
- Basaveswara Medical College and Hospital, Chitradurga
- Sapthagiri Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Bangalore
- Khaja Bandanawaz University – Faculty of Medical Sciences, Gulbarga
- S S Institute of Medical Sciences& Research Centre, Davangere
- SDM College of Medical Sciences & Hospital, Sattur, Dharwad
- Nijalingappa Medical College & HSK Hospital & Research Centre, Bagalkot
- K V G Medical College, Sullia
- Vydehi Institute Of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Bangalore
- Navodaya Medical College, Raichur
- A J Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Mangalore
- MVJ Medical College and Research Hospital, Bangalore